TERMS & CONDITIONS
Users must be 18 (eighteen) or more years of age to complete an order. Users under 18 years old may have authorization from their representatives to complete an order.
B. Applicable law
All orders on our website are subject to the Portuguese and European Law.
C. Products Shipping
We do our best to process an order within the same day (business day). However, it may take up to 3 business days for shipping confirmation. At all times we use certified partners for the shipping process. By default, CTT Express Mail will be used. However, alternative certified partners can also be used due to business reasons or any other acceptable reason.
For orders made in Portugal, the product typically arrives within 2 business days after shipping confirmation. International orders may have a longer delivery period, depending on the destination country or location.
For orders outside Portugal, standard shipping is sent by Iberomail, express shipping is sent by Fedex/TNT. For orders outside Portugal, a shipping confirmation may not be automatized. However, we may send the tracking information upon request by e-mail to email@example.com
D. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs and average delivery period for each country:
Mainland Portugal: free (1 to 3 business days)
Islands (Madeira, Azores): free (1 to 3 business days)
European countries: 5€ (4 to 9 business days)
Other countries: 7€ (6 to 11 business days)
Express shipping, Europe:
Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, The Netherlands, Irland, Island, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican: 10€ (2 to 3 business days)
Other countries with express shipping:
Canada, United States, Mexico: 12€ (2 to 4 business days)
Rest of the world with express shipping:
Rest of the countries not mentioned: 25€ (2 to 4 business days)
Note: users are liable for any costs related to “Goods & Customs” charged at the country of destination. Custom duties and taxes may apply in accordance with each country’s regulations. Portugal, member of the European Union, is the country of origin for the shipment of all products ordered through our Website.
E. Pick Up Orders
Items ordered through our website cannot be picked up in person. Except, non-approved returns, as per our section F. of these “Terms and Conditions”.
F. Returns and Exchanges
Within 30 days of their original shipment date, items may be returned in exchange for other products of same value. Returned items shall have been unworn and be in new condition, otherwise the return or exchange will not be accepted. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable, creditable or exchangeable. IMAGO will not provide return labels.
Upon return, the User may request a new product or a reimbursement. Once the return or exchange is approved, IMAGO will proceed with the exchange or reimbursement in accordance with the User’s request. Exchanges or reimbursements, if applicable, will be made within 5 business days after receiving the returned product.
Unaccepted returns for not complying with the above, will be communicated to the User by e-mail as soon as the decision is made.
To process a return, the procedures below shall be followed:
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, informing about the intention to return a product and whether to exchange for one other product available at www.imagoportugal.com shop or to be reimbursed, provided the return is accepted. When a different e-mail from the order is being used, the order No shall be identified.
2. Return the product to the following address: Rua D. João V, 15, 2º Dto., 1250-089 Lisbon, Portugal
3. Wait for an e-mail confirming if the return was accepted or not. If the return is accepted, the new product will be shipped or the reimbursement will be handled within 5 business days. IMAGO does not take responsibility for the unavailability of sizes and products to be exchanged in returns. If the return is not accepted, the product may be recollected by the User at the address mentioned in point 2.
Payments can be done by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or any other method of payment available in our website. They are processed by Stripe Inc., a Wix Inc.’s partner.
H. Product and Content
We do our best effort to provide all the information regarding our products, shipping and other information as accurate as possible in our Website, Social Networks and other means of brand communication.
Occasional human errors, incidents or omissions may occur. If any of these affect the order made by the User, the User will be properly informed by e-mail and given the possibility of cancelling or exchanging the order. If the User cancels the order, the amount paid will be fully reimbursed including any incurred shipping fees.
All information of any kind can be altered at any moment by IMAGO and shall take immediate effect once published.
IMAGO Online Store has reasonable security levels. IMAGO will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the User and/or third party individuals or entities because of delays, interruptions and suspensions of communication that origin in causes out of its control, namely scientific or failures caused by the communication network or communication services provided by third party entities, by the Computer System, Modems, Connection Software or eventual Virus.
All information filled in this service is presumed to be provided by the User. IMAGO declines any responsibility recurring from abusive of fraudulent use of the information.
IMAGO will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by abusive use of the services, which are not directly attributable to willful misconduct or gross negligence.
IMAGO is not responsible namely for mistakes, omissions or other inaccuracies regarding information displayed on the Service; damage caused by the User or third party, including violation of intellectual property; by not complying or complying wrongfully causing or caused by judicial actions or administrative authority; by not complying or complying wrongfully causing or caused by majeure force/ unpredictable situations, not caused and not controlled by IMAGO such as fires, energy cuts, explosions, war, riots, civil insurrections, governmental decisions, strikes, earthquakes, floods, pandemics, or other natural cataclysms that block or harm the normal operation of the service.
IMAGO does not guarantee that:
1. The service is provided in an uninterrupted way, is safe, is without mistakes and working in a perfect way
2. The quality of any product, service provided or any other material bought or obtained through the service fulfills any expectation the User has or had of it
3. Any material obtained in any way through the service is used at User’s own risk
4. No advice or information, written, said, shown, given by the service to the User creates any guarantee that is not clearly stated in these “Terms and Conditions”
The User accepts that IMAGO cannot in any way be held responsible for any damage, including, but not limited to, damage caused by loss of profit, data, content or any other losses (even if previously warned by the User about the possibility of these damage) occurred by:
1. Impossibility of the User wearing the product
2. Difficulty of replacing the service or product
3. Unauthorized access or modification to personal data base
J. Obligations of the User
1. Supply accurate personal data and address.
2. Not using fake name or information
In case any of the data is incorrect or insufficient, and that causes a delay or impossibility of processing the order, or eventual non-delivery, the responsibility is of the User.
It is strictly forbidden to use IMAGO products acquired on any point of sale, including our official partners commercially, namely for Retail, without IMAGO’s written consent.